We believe the Bible is God's Word to men. God tells us what we are to believe about Himself, ourselves, the world, and the future and man's duty to God - to worship, witness, and to serve Him in holiness and truth in the context of His bride, the church.
Most importantly, it tells us how to be right with God and how to have a new life right now.
We believe the Five Sola's of the Reformation:
Sola Scriptura - Scripture Alone! Solo Christo - Christ Alone! Sola Fide - Faith Alone! Sola Gratia - Grace Alone! Soli Deo Gloria - God's Glory Alone!
Our Elders-Shepherds subscribe to the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms as setting forth the teaching of the Bible.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
The Sufficiency of Scripture,
The Great Commission, and
The Reformed Faith!!!
We are a church where you can….
· Participate in worship and praise that celebrates the salvation of the Lord Jesus Christ each Sunday.
· Hear challenging, life changing application from God's Word.
· Make new friends and have fellowship in a caring Christian community.
· Receive solid Biblical teaching that will equip you and your children to live in today's world.
· Be involved in learning to serve Christ and others.
We are evangelical Presbyterian and Reformed - We believe that the Westminster Standards are a faithful summary of the teaching of the Bible!
The Whole Gospel! To The Whole Man! To The Whole World!
Making the nations disciples of Christ!
Providence Reformed Presbyterian Church
6752 Hwy. 212 N Covington, Georgia 30016 678-210-0272
Sunday Worship Times: 10:45 AM, 6:00 PM
Please note - We do not have an evening service on the first Sunday of the month. On the first Sunday of the month we have a Church Dinner following the morning service and enjoy our fellowship that afternoon.